HOW IT WORKS
THE SAFE SLEEP SEAT: HOW IT WORKS
EASY TO USE
SAFE FOR BABY
SAFE FOR YOU
- Easily install your car seat securely using ISOFIX technology.
- 3 anchorage points (including a supporting leg) increase ease of installation and safety to child.
- The supporting leg increases the stability of the car seat.
ISOFIX car seats have been proven to be easier and quicker to install, reducing the risk of installing the car seat incorrectly.
- As the car seat is directly attached to the car chassis, in the event of braking sharply or a collision, less force will be exerted on your child reducing the chance of injury.
- ISOFIX car seats have been shown to be particularly more secure, than car seats with seat belt installation, in sideways impact collisions. The car seat is held more securely on the seat, reducing sideways movement and the potential of injury.
CONTROL AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
- Control the Safe Sleep Seat from the driver’s seat.
- At the touch of a button, you can quickly and simply recline the car seat, without the need to manually recline, as with current car seats on the market today.
- The button can be attached to the dashboard, windscreen or clipped onto the steering wheel.
Resolves the safety issues arising from your baby falling asleep with their head flopped forward:
- Car Safety and Risk of Accidents: Enables you to recline the car seat whilst in full control of the vehicle at all times, avoiding an increased potential for accidents on today’s busy roads.
- Babies Health and Safety: With an increased risk of airway restriction, and possible neck injuries to a child left with their head flopped forward, it is quickly and simply resolved at the touch of a button, without the problem of reclining manually as with current car seats on the market today.
90 DEGREE ROTATION, HEAD SUPPORT
& 5 POINT HARNESS
- With 90 degree rotation, padded head support and a five-point harness you can place your child into the Safe Sleep Seat both easily and securely.
- The Safe Sleep Seat has a rotating seat feature, allowing you to turn the car seat to face you when placing the child into the seat, avoiding any strain on the back.
- Padded head support ensures the seat is comfortable for your child and a five-point harness provides optimum protection.
- The manual rotation feature reduces awkward positioning for placing a child in the seat, preventing back problems for parents as the child grows older.
- Using the five-point harness, you can carefully adjust the straps to perfectly fit the size of your child’s body ensuring that they are fully secure. As your child grows, the straps can be adjusted to continue to provide the perfect fit.
- In the event of a collision, the five-point harness works by distributing the forces of impact across the strong, rigid body parts and into the seat. This effectively protects the softer body parts, such as the abdomen area, which are less able to withstand strong forces.
With a rechargeable battery and LED power battery indicator you can easily see when your power is running low and simply recharge the battery via an in car power outlet.
The LED battery display indicates battery life remaining reducing the risk of running out of power.